Saw a super smart lady at the gym the other day, she has a notebook she carries with her. In this notebook she writes down what she does for how long and all that good jazz, one day I want to be just like her.
Ryan took his first Kids Fit Class today. I asked to go with him since he is so shy about stuff like this and the teacher didn't really want me to go but said I could. Then later when we were in the class a parent was peeking in and the teacher ran to me and said if she asks about you being in here tell her you are interested in doing kids' classes so you are feeling it out for training reasons. I was like, uh, okay. Oh, the pressure to lie to a complete stranger! So, I did what everyone would do, I acted like I was talking to the kids to get in line looked at the floor and practically knocked small children down to get to the bottom of the stairs. I don't want to lie to someone I don't know or anyone for that matter. Ryan had a good time, but informed me he wouldn't go alone. :( But to thank the teacher for letting me come in and join the fun, and let's be honest it was a ton of fun, I am going to track down a song for her she said she couldn't find and her cd broke with the song on it.
I did workout today before Ryan's fun class and if I were as smart as the lady above I would've written down my information, but I didn't. I'll list what I can remember. But first, a story about Flipper.
I am pretty convinced that Flipper works out at Gold's Gym at my location no doubt. I know that Flipper prefers the pool area it goes without saying really, but Flipper has a problem. Since it is a public pool and Flipper is a considerate porpoise she uses the women's restroom. Isn't she nice? Now, what I would prefer Flipper do before using the restroom is use what us humans call a towel. See it seems that Flipper must wait to go to the bathroom everyday until she is about to bust because there is a trail of water from the pool all the way to the stall. Flipper prefers the last stall closest to the door, but it seems that sometimes that one is unavailable. I always manage to get into the stall that Flipper has used, it is rare that I don't. Okay, so I am to blame for not looking before going it, but really I am not too focused on it until it is time to pee then I get all mad because the floor is so wet and not to mention the whole stall: floor, seat, toilet paper, the whole nine. I don't sit on the seat so this isn't a problem, but I do make sure it is clean for the next person just in case they want to use those paper guard things and after Flipper uses the bathroom it is just a thought I can't even wrap my brain around so I get mad. Today was a different story, as soon as I turned the corner to go to the bathroom I was looking for traces of Flipper, but today she must have been sick or running late-thank goodness!
This week will be my last week in the 180's I weighed 180.0 this morning! So happy!
Workin' It Out
Treadmill: 411 calories/45 min./level 12/random function
Leg weights
Food for the Day
oatmeal
coffee
2 chicken strips
4 wings
3 onion rings
1 extra large sweet tea (SO GOOD)
Lean Shake
1 C raw spinach w/ a can of tuna
plum
1 fig newton
honey wheat bagel w/cream cheese-but just a little bit
4 oz. sugar free chocolate pudding
Lean Shake
gallon of water
A lot of carbs for the day, not a huge deal. I have been eating my bigger meals at lunch which is different than before and that seems to be helping the weight come off. A few weekends ago I weighed 180 then jumped to 183 pretty quickly and I felt bad, I felt bloated. So I am just trying a different method to see if it helps.
1 comment:
Okay, the Flipper stuff had me rolling. That is insane! Glad that things are continuing to go well for you with your wellness adventure, too. :)
Post a Comment