Today was a good day! We did eat at the Italian Oven for dinner, but I did so good! No dessert and for me to skip Tiramisu at an Italian restaurant is BIG! I am three pounds from ten pounds lost so it was worth the skippage tonight. I ate half of my entree and saved the rest for later. I also ate one small serving of ceasar salad & two small pieces of bread. This is big stuff for me!
Workin' It Out
No gym today because Nick and I put out mulch in the new playground area and we hauled rocks in the heat of the day. We worked hard!
breakfast: Kashi blueberry cereal (it was okay) & coffee
snack: Lean Shake-Vanilla (so good)
lunch: watermelon, cucumber, and half of a pb & honey sandwich
snack: Lean Shake-Vanilla & granola bar
dinner: 2 pieces of bread, small ceasar salad, half of a spicy shrimp & pasta entree, water to drink
No comments:
Post a Comment