We have been some movie watching fools around here and we use the laptop to watch them because all of our televisions are old and the laptop produces a better picture and sound. So I am behind on blogging.
Yesterday was hard, I was in a I don't care mood these hit often and Nick had to do a lot of talking. By talking, I mean encouraging. I did find out that he reads my blog and I didn't know that he even took an interest in it.
Okay, so I haven't been drinking my water like I should, but today is a new day and I am on top of it. I am 32 oz. in and it is only noon, so that is good.
Day 16-I didn't keep my journal very good
No workout
breakfast: Kashi, granola bar & coffee
snack: Lean Shake & granola bar
lunch: hot dog
snack: don't think I had one
dinner: homemade chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, 1.5 pieces of grilled corn, & watermelon
I had a 16 oz. of Coke between breakfast & lunch.
You know that there has been great debate about cereal in this house over the last week. I was telling Nick yesterday that I haven't had anything sweet (I don't think) since July 3rd, that is ten days! I really wanted some ice cream, this is day two of really wanting some ice cream. Nick said, I had Lucky Charms and that counted. This sparks a debate with no winners. So, I make it through almost talking Nick into going to get Dairy Queen and what does he do when we sit down to watch a movie last night? Goes and gets a bowl of Lucky Charms. An act like this doesn't go unnoticed or without great hassle. :) When he was done I said, "How was your bowl full of sugar?" He said, it wasn't sweet enough...but yet, it is in the same category as ice cream? I think not! Point proven!
Day 17
Workin' It Out
Treadmill: 350 calories/2.31 miles/random/level 12/35 min.
Leg weights
breakfast: Kashi & coffee
snack: Lean Shake & watermelon
lunch: Lean Shake & nectarine
dinner: 4 pancakes (I know), scrambled eggs with cheese
snack: peanut butter & honey sandwich w/a granola bar
Ryan ate 5 pancakes tonight so they were either really good or on the smaller size.
No comments:
Post a Comment