What a fun day chasing around five kids five & under. We got together with the college girls, all but one showed up so it was a good time. It is neat to watch everyone grow & change. They see each other much more than we get to see everyone, so for Ryan & Andrew it is like meeting new friends each time.
I did pack my shake for lunch with the gal pals. I was a little shy to explain why I was drinking lunch, but being my friends from college and all of them being athletes they understood and not another word was spoken about it.
Workin' It Out
Two days and no gym, I can tell today! Tomorrow will a trip will be in the plans for sure.breakfast: Kashi Blueberry & coffee
snack:Chocolate Lean Shake
lunch: Vanilla Lean Shake & a nectarene
dinner: grilled corn, hot dog w/bun, half hot dog no bun, & pears
a gallon of water for the day, just barely.
I have no idea why this is all spaced out, it won't let me change it!
No comments:
Post a Comment