This is random, but I was thinking about Facebook the other day. I have noticed a lot of status changes in relationships and it made me think, is this a talk people have to have now days? Nick and I met 8 years ago, we had to have the talk about our relationship and where we stood, but never about Facebook. But I guess people have to face that now days, well, we are serious with eachother and we just had the "who are we to each other talk" do we change our status on Facebook now? Random, I know, but whew!
Okay, so I typed everything in word and now I can't paste into blogger, that sucks. I will work on it more later.
I haven’t blogged for various reasons, one of which I was feeling kind of down and out about this whole thing. That is why when Ryan said he wanted Chic-fil-A I was like sure honey! Now, I did make better choices than normal at Chic-fil-A, so I was proud of myself. Their fries have never been a huge addiction for me, but their Chic-fil-A original sandwich is a huge one! I love those things! So, I went with healthier options. I guess if I got water it could’ve been better but really lately I have felt more deprived and discouraged than anything. So, I enjoyed my Chic-fil-A after working out and shopping for uniform worthy polos.
Day 18
cereal
coffee
Chic-fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Sand.
fruit
med. Sweet tea
2 chicken nuggets
3 waffle fries
Lean Shake
chicken w/stuffing skillet
corn
field peas
4 oz. juice
3 liters of water
Worked out…but don’t remember the stats.
I took the boys to the Children’s Museum in Macon. I went in with low expectations and it was probably a good thing. It wasn’t horrible by any means, don’t get that impression, but I had my qualms with it. Like in the basement it was really dark, and they had some GREAT little model houses that represented houses in other countries and you had to visit each house and get your passport stamped but it was so dark you could barely see in the houses. The heart is there, the ideas are there, but it seems maybe the funds aren’t there. We paid $6.28 for three of us to go, Andrew was free, so really I didn’t feel the need to complain. Overall, I thought it was good, we stayed for an hour and half and Ryan asked if we could go back again, so he liked it. I do think that if your child is 2-6 years old, they’d have fun. Nick stayed at home and I had planned to stop at the Dairy Queen in Forsyth because the owner goes to our church and is so giving to the church and school we try to support him as much as we can. Since Nick wasn’t with me, I knew I could get ice cream without the grief.
Day 19
Lucky Charms
coffee x2
Lean Shake
peach
grilled chicken sand. From Dairy Queen
1 chicken strip
med. Oreo Blizzard-SO GOOD!
coffee
left over chicken
2 lemon pound cake cupcakes
3 liters of water
Now Nick will say, you went all out, but you know what, I think I deserved it. I enjoyed it too! I worked out and again I don’t remember the stats, but I do remember doing extra because I knew ice cream would be enjoyed later in the day.
Day 20
Lucky Charms
coffee
Lean Shake
nectarine
2 butter balls
2 pieces of pizza
piece of cinnamon roll pizza
Dr. Pepper with Wild Cherry Pizza (1.5 cups)
medium coffee
Lean Shake
honey wheat bagel with honey
3 liters of water
No workout today! We went to Fernbank and I think Nick & I enjoyed it more than the boys, they had a good time, they were just exhausted when we left.
Day 21
Kashi Honey Almond with Flax Clusters
coffee
Lean Shake
peach
¼ bag of Sun Chips (snack size)
med. Philly cheese steak sub from Firehouse
¼ Large Cherry Limeade
grande coffee
½ PBJ on white
Lean Shake
No workout today, but going tomorrow for sure. Okay, so the Kashi I had for breakfast is something we’ve buying for Nick for years and really, I have no idea how eats that stuff. The blueberry Kashi is pretty good, but that stuff I had this morning wasn’t the worst cereal I have ever eaten, but it is by no way a favorite. But, it is what we have for now and I will eat it.
YOU CAN'T OUTSMART ME BLOGGER! I FIGURED IT OUT!
1 comment:
Yeah, I think the Kashi tasts like cardboard personally. I've tried to eat it, b/c I know it's healthy or a healthier option I should say, but YUCK!
Post a Comment