Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 9

I have to lose the ishes....I think SBB just sighed a sigh of relief.

So, we were walking into the gym today and Nick said, "You are looking good again." Which in guy terms means, I can tell you are losing weight. The other day he said, "Your legs look thinner, especially in your thighs." Which in Nick language means, keep on it you are finally losing some weight. He has a way with words. He is just trying to be nice & encouraging which is why he said I should stay off the scale. Which, I totally disagreed with I need to do weekly weigh-ins to update my blog. I was going to weigh on Monday but after being sick I didn't see a point it would've been false results & false hope...I don't need any false hope. I will weigh next week. BUT going by my clothes I will say it must be working. ;)

Gym
I have to think of something fun to label the gym trip.
Just did the treadmill today, didn't want to push it too hard. I did 45 min. instead of 35 min. and pushed up to 4.2 mph by the end. I ended up with 373 calories & 2.93 miles @ level 9 on the random function.

breakfast: oatmeal w/honey & coffee (2 cups)
snack: Lean Shake
lunch: Lean Shake
dinner: 2 pieces of pizza 1st piece(black olive, ham, pepperoni, & mushroom) 2nd piece half of a pepperoni & half of the first one, 1 butter ball, 1 cup of sweet tea

Yes, Nick wanted pizza, he is a bad influence. Yes, I could've gotten a salad or something, but part of this life change is not depriving myself of stuff I enjoy, but to enjoy it in moderation. That is why I stopped at 2 pieces. I wanted more could've gone for more but didn't. I did wait a long time between the first piece & second piece, which is why it is an odd piece-it was left over from the boys.

Why are there no fruits or vegetables with the Lean Shakes today? We were out! But we are restocked now. Tomorrow will be even better...didn't I say that yesterday?

No comments: