So, I don't really want to blog, but will...a little. :)
The good news: 179.8 showed up on the scale. I got this weight at 4:45 p.m. on Wednesday and I have kept this weight since then. Doing a little dance!
I know that we are approaching day 28 or 30 because the body is getting ready for its monthly duty it must perform and being able to hold at 179 is great.
Pre-planning starts tomorrow and I am SO excited! I love the start of a new school year. I am not all about the first day of school with kids the pressure to establish yourself as THE TEACHER is unreal, but everything after that is fabulous. I can't wait to teach again, I have been teaching all summer, but I want to teach more than numbers, letters, and colors. Don't get me wrong teaching the kids the basics is awesome, but I get stir crazy. I run out of creative ideas and I think the kids are ready for the change too. I will say that we have set up a predictable routine for them for the most part and they are asking to do stuff everyday, even on days I don't plan on doing those type of things.
I am off to fold the little bit of laundry that has to be folded and then I am going to watch t.v. in the bed. :)
Eating has been good and Nick did allow Oreo ice cream in the house! Yum! I have been going to the gym like a good little girl should and I feel like my butt is starting to slowly lift off my legs. Nick says he can't tell but I can! AND I was able to put on two skirts today that I haven't worn in years and I even had room in them. Now, the goal is a pair of GAP jeans I got last year. When I purchased them I could zip them up but they were tight very quickly they were useless. So, I want to fit into those jeans. They have never been worn and still have the tags on them-they must be worn this fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment