I will admit I have to open my blog in a new window to make sure I am labeling the day with the correct number. It is a short term memory loss thing I guess, but I can remember stuff from the gym. Like today, I am sure no one thought I was crazy saying, "121, 396, 121, 396." I am pretty sure I didn't actually say these out loud, but I was listening to some pretty solid music, so there is a chance.
Before I give you my stats for the day, let me just give the Total Lean: Lean Shake (why do they have to say lean twice?) Cookies & Cream review. NOT GOOD, TWO THUMBS DOWN! I drank my first one right after brushing my teeth so I thought, maybe it isn't really that bad, I'll give it a try later. Later came and Nick saw my face he said, "Not very good?" I let him taste it he said, "It isn't bad, I have had worse." a few minutes pass, "Yeah, that's not very good at all." I will be taking a trip to GNC to return it for chocolate, I can do the chocolate. One can is $30 (but they are having a sale) so I am for sure returning it, normally I'd let it slide but not at $30!
Today we enjoyed an early morning swim with some friends, not saying any names Natalie & Alex. ;) Alex even invited us over for lunch, wasn't that sweet? We had to decline and it is a good thing too because Andrew decided to have like three meltdowns when we got home. That is not very Andrew he was so tired, he took one awesome nap!
Workin' It Out
(that might be my new title for the gym report)
LATE workout tonight, felt like my sister at the gym at 8:45 p.m. Kept it short but pushed a little harder.
Bike: 3.96 miles/121 calories/random/level 9/15 minutes
Elliptical: 1.36 miles/196 calories/random/level 9/15 minutes
breakfast: oatmeal & coffee
snack: Lean Shake Cookies & Cream :(
lunch: egg sandwich on whole wheat toast w/pepper jack cheese & nectarine
snack: Lean Shake & plum
dinner: 2 homemade biscuits w/honey & butter/1.5 pieces of country ham/a small cucumber/a small piece of watermelon
3 liters of water
Dinner was random, but it was so good! We went to the farmer's market in McDonough and we bought honey, corn, cucumbers, & watermelon. We had to have the honey when we got home which meant Nick had to make homemade biscuits. Ryan wanted the cucumbers & watermelon right away, so everyone won tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment