Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 15

We ate at Chili's for lunch, it was unexpected and good food. We went right after the gym so I looked real pretty. We went to the gym, lunch, & the jumpy place yesterday. I challenged Nick at the jumpy place, I won. He said, I would've won if I didn't forget to do the three jumps, whatever. This was followed by this statement: I need to start doing more cardio at the gym, I have been so focused on building muscle I need more cardio, that was too hard. We did decide that the jumpy place needs to open early and conduct cardio challenges because really my heart was beating so fast after we did the all the inflatables in the room.

My stats for yesterday are in the car, I will get them later.

breakfast: Kashi & coffee
snack: Lean Shake
lunch: Santa Fe Chicken Wrap w/broccoli (from Chili's I went the guiltless route)
dinner: enchilada bake

No comments: