I am unsure what day it is...I think this will be days 5ish, 6ish, 7ish, and today, day 8ish. Craziness really. I have been sick, like in the bed called Nick at work and said you have to come home sick. Didn't see any fireworks :( sick. I love fireworks too! Oh well, there's always next year.
So, we went to the Bodies exhibition but when we got there they had a sign in the window that basically said, we aren't going to be open today, sorry. What happened you ask? Apparently, there was a fire above the exhibit and it suffered water damage. A lot can happen over night, because we checked everything out the night before. Sad! So we were bummed but had to laugh because this is the second time we have gone to do something in the ATL and didn't get to do it. So, we were going to sit and drink coffee in Atlantic Station and since it wasn't ridiculously hot we figured we sit on the patio. Apparently, we weren't dressed in the right brand of clothing (although, I will say we both looked nice) because we never got any service. Perhaps, we were being sensitive but after ten minutes we got up and left. But, the good news was our parking was free because we weren't there very long. We did like Atlantic Station, like a small touristy city and if you have some money to spend, this would be the place to do it. We ended up at IKEA and then the Varsity. Yep, you can only guess what my food journal looks like. :)
So, Friday we went to the gym, I don't remember the calories and stuff because I forgot to write it down and I wasn't thinking it would be 3 days later until I posted it. What I do know is that my treadmill workout was cut at 22 min. because this guy got on the machine next to me and I am pretty sure he smoked a carton before getting on and tried to cover it up with cologne. It made me feel so sick, unreal sick so I had to quit at 22 min. Then I hit up the elliptical and that was fun as always. I did 20 min. on it at an average of 7.0 mph. All I know is I remember getting completely done and I thought, I burned more than two shakes today!
Okay, here you go, the food journal:
Day 5ish
breakfast: oatmeal w/strawberries
snack: Lean Shake & granola bar
lunch: Lean Shake, apple, & one graham cracker
snack: cinnamon roll & coffee from IKEA
dinner: onion rings, glorified burger, & reg. cherry Coke from The Varsity
snack: chocolate Oreo ice cream from Bruster's
Day 6ish
*sickness hits around 10:30 a.m. out of nowhere!
breakfast: cereal & coffee
lunch: half of a Shane's salad with chicken (yum!)
snack: Lean Shake
dinner: pbj sandwich
Nick will say it was all the junk food that made me sick, and I would agree if it happened right away and I didn't feel great when I woke up the next morning, but it hit me all of the sudden and lasted two days.....so now he thinks something I ate was bad. Who knows, perhaps it was just my time to get sick.
Day 7ish
snack: granola bar
snack: graham cracker
dinner: pbj sandwich, Sun Chips
whole lot of water
Day 8ish
breakfast: oatmeal
snack: 20 oz. Coke & half a cup of mac-n-cheese
lunch: Lean Shake
dinner: 2 hamburgers & Sun Chips
Andrew & I split a 3 Musketeers today...it was evenly split.
3 liters of water for the day
I felt I needed a bit more carbs & real food to help me recover. Tomorrow, back to two Lean Shakes a day & the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment