Interesting day here at the house. No water until about noon due to a glitch in fixing the PRV, but all systems are go now thanks to a very handy and caring father-in-law.
No gym trip today due to the the above...we had to run errands in the afternoon during second gym time option and I was not getting off schedule today because this mom was more than ready for bed time today, everyone has those days.
Wait, I did go to the gym this morning. I walked in brushed my teeth, showered, and dried my hair and the walked right back out. So, let me rephrase, I did go to the gym today just no extra activity happened there.
Took a trip to GNC to take advantage of the last day to save 20% at the beginning of the month PLUS it was buy one get one half off. So I stocked up on some Total Lean: Lean Shake, I am trying Vanilla and Cookies & Cream and thinking about mixing the two during the day to avoid boredom. Dangerous I tell you, I live on the edge!
breakfast: oatmeal & honey (I purchased some water during my early morning trip to use the shower at the gym) & Starbucks coffee (because Nick's dad vetoed water hose coffee)
snack: Lean Shake
lunch: 2 eggs (fresh from the farm as of yesterday)
snack: Lean Shake (at which point Andrew said, another one mommy?) & banana
dinner: 2 muffins & 1 peach
Now, I am off to bed because I am tired. I watched When You're Strange on Netflix tonight, I must say I enjoyed it, but then again I am a closet Doors fan. Well, if you knew me as a teenager then you can probably give me the exact date that my friend Kelly introduced me to The Doors because that is all I listened to for like a month solid. Prompting my dad to question if I was severely depressed and on drugs which later prompted a envelope addressed to him from the doctor's office with my drug test results. Clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment