Do you have any odd habits? Do anything kind of out there?
Before I got married to my one and only husband, we where dating and I said man I feel bad for whoever marries me they will have to listen to me do brief suck on the toothbrush every night, he laughed...maybe he knew it would be him. Yeah, so I suck the water off my toothbrush after rinsing it at night, not in the mornings just at night. I also can't brush my teeth without doing something else like using the bathroom before bed, taking out my contacts, picking up the bedroom, setting the alarm, brushing my hair, for some reason brushing my teeth triggers many other things I have to do right then.
I also have to kiss the middle of my husband's shoulders at night if I get up to pee or anything like feed the baby (although I haven't had to do that in 3 months THANKFULLY).
At night I make the coffee for the next morning so when I get up all I have to do is push it on, I get really excited about drinking coffee the next morning. As I am putting up the coffee after putting it in the filter I get so excited, I can't wait to enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee. I must be strange, I am okay with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment