Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sneaky

I like being a little sneaky every now and then especially when you are trying to do a little something to surprise someone. :) Oh the plans are rolling and in July Nick will be pleasantly surprised.

Do you give random "I love you" gifts, that is what Nick and I call them, just a little "Hey, I was thinking about you" gift. These are the best kind of gifts if you ask me, Nick came home a couple of weeks ago with a Glamour magazine and said, "I know you haven't read one of these in a long time," it was very sweet! If you don't do random I love you gifts or surprise cards in the mail, you should it is a good way to remind the other person how much you love and appreciate them, plus who doesn't like to get a gift or real mail?

No comments: