It's been one week with no sweets...Cokes, but no sweets. This is HUGE for me, I am proud of myself, I have passed on a lot of good stuff. Today, we have a birthday party to attend, birthday cake...hmmm...birthday cake....Pavlov's dog comes to mind, I will make it through without the cake.
Random thoughts, just because my life is full of them:
*Is your dog trained like mine? Does your dog know the difference between the kid's bath running and your bath running? Last night I was finishing folding laundry (everybody loves a good folding party...ha!) and I started running my bath and the dog went straight to her cage for the night, it made me laugh. She knows when the bath water runs, she is up for the night. I walked her and then on she went, I thought, she may not sit on demand but she knows when it is mom's bath time.
*Does your two year old walk around talking about the dog's vagina? Mine does, he told me that Maggie's vagina had poop coming out of it. I said, "Let's not talk about Maggie's vagina, and her poop comes out her butt just like yours, her pee comes out of her vagina." Is it normal for a 2 year old to be curious about body parts...I guess it is.
*At the gym this morning I had to resist the urge of going "YEA, I FINISHED!!" I thought about it, seriously, I was going to raise my arms up in the air and go all out with a small victory dance, but I decided that maybe all the lip singing I did was enough for people to think I was psycho, I don't need to confirm it for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment