If you heard a very loud & excited yell, it was me! It is 1:03 a.m. on Saturday night and ALL my papers are graded and averages are done. We don't have to send out averages but I think it is a nice way to let the parents know where their kid stands before report cards. (Plus less work for me in three weeks). It is late but I am going to go take a bath now.
Well, I am not going to say anything but I will say thank you for all the comments of encouragement...I am celebrating two days of happiness from a certain someone whom just turned three last weekend. I am emotionally coaching like crazy and I hope it is working.
We are looking for someone to watch Rhino on the days Nick works so that we can pull from him from school. Besides the massive amount of teacher changing, we think it will help his behavior. He won't be so tired and he will get plenty of daddy time, which he loves and craves. It will be a good move for us financially too because it will save us a good amount of money each month. Hopefully, this will all work out, I know it will.
2 comments:
YEAH! On all accounts. Our older boys spent everyday working with their daddy, and while I at times hate the horse business, it did give them a great opportunity.
We all love you and are praying that everything works out for the best.
Glad you knocked some stuff off your to-do list...that always feels SO good...and to get it done early is even better! :)
Post a Comment