Sunday, November 2, 2008

Birthday Walk

At the school they ask for a birthday walk timeline, a picture to represent each year. This sounds so simple, but was tough for me. We have a TON of pictures of Rhino to choose just 3? Too hard. I was thinking of a birth, six months, one year, two year, birth of brother, then three year. That was too many. Then I thought of themes: all summer, all cake at each birthday-would've been PERFECT except my camera died as we were blowing out the candles yesterday and he didn't feel good so there was no eating of the cake...sad. So I thought and thought and then I came up with the pumpkin theme. Every year we go to the pumpkin patch so I ordered the pictures on Wal-Mart.com and made the 3rd trip to Wal-Mart since Thursday. I realized when I got home an error, I chose pictures with Rhino under the tent with the precut pumpkins for year 2 & 3 and his 1st year is in the field. This is when I said, it is just for school! :) So here are pictures of my very last minute meant to start this last month so it would be the best one they have ever seen oh well it isn't perfect birthday walk timeline. (one with a glare and the other with crappy lighting-oh well!)


1 comment:

Lennye said...

Love it!! I read last week about a teacher who does a literacy timeline. What book was your favorite at 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8... I thought this was a totally different way to look at life!