Friday, November 14, 2008

This year we broke every tradition in the book, we didn't wait until the day after Thanksgiving, we didn't even wait a week after Thanksgiving, we joined in with the stores-we decorated for Christmas. While I know this might make SBB have a stroke just at the thought of this, I must say we are home too little in December and this year we will actually enjoy our Christmas decorations. I would really like to show you a picture of the my favorite part of the tree, but apparently the camera is dead...again. So, soon I will post pictures soon.

I am so glad this week is over, it has been rough. Really rough, but I have had a lot of depressing posts lately and that isn't my character at all, enough is enough. The best part about this week, well besides today being Friday and a few cute comments throughout the week, Roo's 1st birthday invitations are ordered and should be in soon for mailing, and at the very least they will put a smile on every one's face. I love, love, love the invitation (well the preview I had), I can't wait to mail them out.

Here's to a great weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah B. B. said...

I think this week has sucked for everyone. At least Monkey didn't get electrocuted. And don't feel bad about Christmas in early November. I have a teensy bit of Thanksgiving stuff up, and there is a part of me that just wants to take it down & jump to Christmas. Of course, Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday, anyway, so that's not a hard sell for me.

And for Nat, my word verification was 'giseysit.' I can't do anything with that that doesn't involve an expletive. ;)

Monkey said...

I say screw what everyone else does even if they think you're crazy for it, if it floats your boat. We'll be down in Valdosta the weekend before Christmas for a wedding, so Julie is not going back for Christmas---therefore we're going to do a little Christmas get-together before actual Christmas and instead of the traditional Christmas food we're all going to have fun finger foods and stuff----and I'm SO excited for it. :)

my word is scurs---some things hurt you and leave bad scurs...or the way that lady acts sometimes scurs the hell out of me. :)

Natalie said...

I LOVE that you are all playing my game! :) And, Kinsey (as alex would call you), don't worry about the early deco-job. I stayed awake the other night planning on where my decorations were going to go, so I'm halfway there too. :)

My word is "dondinor" (WTF?). Hmmm...I have no idea. I've lost at my own game. But that's okay, who "giseysit" anyway?