Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I could be digging here, but can a 9 month old show attitude? I know they can show more emotion and discontent and are WAY more vocal at this age, but can they throw attitude? The reason I ask is because I swear Roo sighed at me today as he plopped his fat butt down in the tub. He likes to stand in the tub and I don't even have to begin to cover the reasons as to why I prefer him not to stand in the tub. So when he stands I say, "Sit down" and he usually happily obeys...today...much different...today, he I promise sighed and then with a big thud sat down-now how this didn't bruise his butt is beyond me-he sat I guess I should be happy with that, but my big question is, is he already starting to throw attitude? :) Today my two year old gave me the sign for "don't talk to me right now", that they use at school-which I haven't researched to see if that is A. really a sign and B. if he is using it correctly-but I was in complete shock because while I have gotten this "sign" before I have never gotten it when asking, "What do you want for dinner?" Craziness!

Good news: Report cards done...a week ahead of time...some unhappy parents will be in my room on Oct. 3rd-if you pray you might want to pray for me-it would be a shame for me to get murdered on my birthday.

Better news: I am not going to bed as late as I originally thought, I just have to do lesson plans for Monday. I was going to do all of next week just in case I died or I get stuck in Jamaica but I don't think either one will happen, and if it does I can always say, HEY MY REPORT CARDS WERE DONE. :)

GREAT news: I leave in ONE day-not packed-need stuff-going to get it done before Friday at 6:45 a.m.-did I mention that I leave in one day? Did I mention that my good friend is going to treat me to a pedicure for my birthday before I leave...that is nice. Did I mention that another friend called tonight to wish me a safe & happy trip? How thoughtful!

Feel good news: Today at school I got this wonderfully decorated pail (pictures after the trip) from all my coworkers with cool stuff inside, it was a thank you gift. I felt very loved. :)

Off to do lesson plans for Monday!

3 comments:

krista said...

have a safe and fun trip!~ enjoy your vacation and i wish you a wonderful refreshing journey!

Lennye said...

How sweet is that! I hope you bring back lots of pictures!

Sarah B. B. said...

Have so much fun!!! I know it will be a great adventure for you. :)