The first time Rhino wore jeans he was about 9 months old, I thought he looked so cute in his white shirt & Levi's I had to snap a picture before going to work. Last year on the first day it was cold enough to wear jeans I snapped a picture of him (no clue where to find that picture)and this year was more of the same except it was camo. Now, these pants have a story. I purchased them 2 years ago when Rhino was almost 1 thinking he could wear them LAST FALL...but they just now fit. So we will enjoy our $10 camo pants this year!


As traditions go, Roo is wearing the Levi's today. MAN HE WAS CUTE!!! I love a baby in jeans!


3 comments:
Oh my gosh. It is hard to see how big Ryan has gotten! (Not hard as in I can't tell...but hard as in it makes me want to cry!!) We've come a long way since that kid was in your belly!!
LOVE the jeans too. Alex wore his first pair of the season yesterday too. Precious.
Too Cute!
Oh man, Rhino looks so tiny in that picture! The boys are super cute in their jeans!
Post a Comment