Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ron Clark

Who wouldn't want to go to this?

http://www.ronclarkacademy.com/conference.aspx

I saw a kid recently with a Ron Clark Academy t-shirt on at the Tanger Outlets and I so badly wanted to ask him if he went, how he liked it, what was special about it, etc. But I thought better of it since I am a stranger and his mom might try to kick my butt or kill me for talking to her kid. (Get me on the right day I am liable to do either one!)

My favorite part of that conference is not only Movie Night but Prom Night. Besides getting awesome & inspiring ideas, I would love to do a fun Prom Night! But at $495 a conference, I better win an entry rather than even begin thinking about it. :) Check this out: https://www.ronclarkacademy.com/test-scores.aspx to see test score gains...now that my friends to me is inspiring, having fun while learning and then gaining that much-SIGN ME UP!

Off to a bath to read a novel that lets me feel a little more normal about mommy hood and then off to bed...hopefully early.

2 comments:

Lennye said...

F and I went and saw him in Macon when they first started the academy, he is great.

krista said...

wait...you found a book that makes you feel normal about mommyhood? do tell! do tell!
and, hello!