Week 1: Had a fun time with the girls, didn't take my camera because the husband had some painting to do and we needed to take a picture of the mural for the people that used to live here. I need to get that picture developed and send it on its way! Rhino's room looks good, now I need to get new curtains and decorations!
Week 2: Not nearly as much fun, but it was worth it. I have a friend who had her uterus removed and her bladder tacked so she needed a little extra help, especially since her husband decided to be a jerk and skip out on his husband duties...he also is in the process of deciding if he wants to leave or not. Good timing there buddy! So when I was talking to her on Wednesday and she was all alone with two small children I immediately started packing to go and we were there by 1:00. She had surgery on Monday, much too early to be alone so 10 loads of laundry & a clean house later we came home. But it was good because the boys got to see my grandma one last time before she left to go back home, we had a brief visit on Monday. (my mom lives about 10 minutes away from my friend's new house) I have spent a lot of money in gas!
This week I have been spending a lot of time in prayer being thankful, thankful for being healthy (except the weight stuff) and having for the most part healthy kids, and most of all a pretty good husband.
Weight loss: none...going to the doctor this week to request physical and blood work...something has to be wrong-it has been 5 months of trying 3 months of REALLY TRULY trying and nothing.
And now...some pictures:
Roobug hanging out on our bed playing:

Roobug laying on our bed after a nap:

At Nana's house after a bath a few weeks ago:

Rhino swinging:
No comments:
Post a Comment