With the thought of getting dressed every morning for work quickly approaching I had to give in, I can't cry every morning when it is time to get ready for work after my 5 outfits that fit are dirty, so I went shopping. I did CHEAP shopping because really with all the doctor's visits and stuff I don't plan on being in these clothes too much longer. My mom purchased a few things for me, wasn't that nice? I hit up a good sale at a store called Peebles, never heard of it before but they carry some good name brands...but you have to be careful because there is some older people stuff there too! That was Saturday, then Monday I went to Goodwill, yes Goodwill, I walked out of there with 3 pairs of pants & 6 shirts for $38. How many places can you get new looking clothes for those kind of prices? I don't know many! Then I went to GAP on the endless search for khakis which apparently no one wears anymore, but GAP and a few tucked away in the corner and I found two cute pair for the price of one. I spent $42 on two pairs of pants, now when coming down off a I did good shopping high from Goodwill I felt ripped off! :) But I love some GAP so it was worth it.
At Goodwill they had a G-R-E-A-T pair of Banana Republic pink & brown pants (pinstriped) and they fit perfectly, I was so happy, until I went to take them off. When I took them off I noticed the lining was torn, badly, there is no fixing lining and it looking good so I sadly hung them on the "no" hook. To make this matter a happy one I did notice a small hole on the knee as I was putting on another pair of pants on and if the lining hadn't been torn I would've never noticed and I would've been bummed when I got home when I would have notice-so really it was a good thing that the lining was torn!
Now...shoes I must find some shoes. I hate shopping for shoes, but it must be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment