
This one has a flap:

This is what it says on the inside:
They are all different and unique. The paper is "antiqued" so it makes it even better I think. Of course there are some that I wasn't 100% thrilled with but after making over 50 by hand during nap times I didn't have time to be too picky. I had to do a "Save the date" card because his birthday is in one of the most busy months of the year, I would even be willing to say the busiest month of the year, I don't want any excuses! :) The venue is booked and I am ready!I also put together over 25 "Welcome Back" bags for our staff at school. I couldn't go all out like I wanted I had to improvise and I don't think they are too shabby. I wrote RSCA and everyone's names on the cups and put stickers, gum, chocolate, peppermints, pen, a card, & personalized mini notebook. It isn't much, but it is what I could do with a staff that has grown so much! Three of the cups aren't the way I wanted but I didn't have room for error. The "Welcome Back" bags took a few weeks to put together.
The AC unit is officially gone as of tomorrow morning...long, long story, I am just glad it is done.
#2 STOOD on his own two times today. THIS is some exciting stuff, he isn't even 8 months old! He let go of the coffee table and stood there for a few seconds and then I was lying on the floor and he was half bent over straightened himself out and then stood right up, I was all kinds of amazed. These are big moments.
1 comment:
Holy cow, woman! When you decide to get a lot done, you get it done - I love that all the save the dates are different, but I shudder to think how exhausted you must have felt when you were done. :P
Oh, and your crctfu wins for funniest word verification ever!
Post a Comment