Tomorrow is the day, we have the appointment I will most likely be driving to and from the appointment but "the boys" will be gone sometime after noon tomorrow. Who are "the boys"? That would be Nick's boys, his sperm friends are no longer welcome in our relationship, so they will be put to a stop so to speak. Nick is going for his vasectomy tomorrow so we will have no more baby worries. I jokingly told him that it took so long with the first two to get pregnant that he shouldn't worry, it actually takes work for us to get pregnant. :) But he is paranoid so we are making the call to fix it permanently so I am not on birth control the rest of my life. We are done having kids and don't want any surprises. I know he is nervous but recovery shouldn't take too long.
I have an appointment on Friday at 11 a.m. to see what in the world is going on with my body, if anything at all. I think my body just got used to having extra weight after being pregnant two times in two years. Part of me wants to know that yes there is something wrong so I won't feel like such a failure at something I have REALLY been trying to accomplish, but then the other part of me wants to know that nothing is wrong and I just need to digest some fat burners and push for 800 calories at the gym instead of the 650 to 700 I have been burning 4 to 5 days a week. But the fact that my hair is falling out in mass quantities isn't a good sign...we shall see.
1 comment:
Sounds like thyroid, keep us posted on your health.
Post a Comment