Saturday, February 19, 2011
Time Machine
You know what I love about music? It is a real time machine, the power of a song is often overlooked. A song can take you back to a time in your life that you forgot all about, it can bring back warm and fuzzy memories, laugh out loud memories, it can also on occasion strike a sad cord making you remember the not so great times. Maybe a song can make you remember a break up or what was on the radio after your first time, there are so many memories a song can bring on. I love how a song can make you feel, some songs are hands down turn them up as loud as possible and sing at the top of your lungs songs, they never ever get old. I love music, all types of music, I don't like to be restricted to a certain genre, that is why on mornings like these-these very rare mornings-no one is here but me and the laundry and I can crank my playlist up. So here is to a morning full of good music and great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment