Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Rockin' Friendship

Nat had a pile of rocks in her driveway and the boys had a blast! Nat & I were really surprised that Roo didn't put a rock in his mouth...until I picked him up and noticed he had more than a pacifier in his mouth.One day he will make a good big brother
See how much fun they are having? They can't stay in one spot!







4 comments:

Monkey said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love pics of all the boys playing. So why does Nat have all those rocks?

Sarah B. B. said...

That does look like fun, and I too am shocked that your son doesn't have a tummy full of rocks! :) They are just the right size for eating...

K2daK said...

Girl that girl has been redoing her backyard & stuff, it looks GOOD!

Natalie said...

I love it when we get the boys together! They are ALL the brothers that my kiddo needs. :)

"Shilec": "That ther shiny stuff that you paint on last"