Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh the Irony!

I don't think I need to say much the picture says it all...I am supposed to say Nick is totally against this act. (This was taken last weekend and he requested it again this weekend and I let him, so I can only imagine what the parents thought at the birthday party today).



2 comments:

Monkey said...

I think it's cool that he is wanting to be expressive and creative! But...I'm not his Dad either...I might would think otherwise if so. :) And WHY do you have blue nail polish?! :)

K2daK said...

Do you have orange nail polish? If so I get to ask you why you have it? I actually have TWO different blues one is metalic and the other is just blue. :) I have them left over from college. My w.v. is nomen my sentence: There are no men in my house tonight.