Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Fair

We go to the Perry Fair every year, well since we started dating. The first year we were married my mom & dad went with us, then they came along the next year, now it is a tradition. This year two of my nieces came along with my parents, we learned not to mess with tradition. There were too many kids to keep up with, we also learned to go later so that Rhino can get a nap before enduring all that fun. Overall, we had a good time, Rhino rode his first fair rides, & Roo enjoyed riding in the wagon and having so many people to look at while he rode.

The first thing Rhino spotted-he had to have it! He didn't get it...
Dad hoisted Roo up to ride his shoulders after we ate, I had to take a picture of our future plumber:

I think the neatest part of the fair is all the animals, I like the poultry house where you can watch the chicks hatch! Since I never lived on a farm, last year was the first year I was able to see a chick hatching. Roo really liked the chick!You know you are tired and had a great time when you fall asleep sitting up and your face is covered with dirt along with your shirt.

2 comments:

krista said...

oh! diaper crack! i swear, there is nothing more precious. and the falling asleep while sitting up! the only time adults do that is after too many games of beer pong. interesting that we didn't see THOSE photos from jamaica :-)

Monkey said...

Cutie pics! Rhino is in that awesome stage of sleep where you've got that good worn out feeling and are completely unaware of what's going on...perhaps what happened on my first day back to work this morning...woke up at 6:44...over 30 something minutes over when the alarm gets me up!! Had to get ready to leave the house by 7:00 so I'd get to work on time! Made it to work at 7:05. Whew. Spilled part of my orange juice on me on the walk to the school doors...but amazingly had a great day after that! :) Craziness.