Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jamaica Mon!

It has been a while...but I say better late than never. :) Why did we go to Jamaica? We were celebrating 10 years of meeting in college-what better reason really? It was a good time, it was nice to not have any responsibilities for a few days.
These are all from my friend's pictures...I had to pick and choose because there are some GREAT pictures to show. I haven't uploaded my pictures just yet...I didn't take a ton. This place was pretty! It was all inclusive so there were no money worries while we were there either!
This was the sunset the first night.
One of the pools

The pool with the bar...do you see the deck on the top part of the picture? That is another bar! There is also one on the beach-but I don't think there is a picture of that one.This is the "bar" in your room...we didn't use it. They also stock your fridge with juice, water, beer, seltzer water, ginger ale, & Cokes.

This was at lunch one day, these guys said hey let's have a chugging contest. They went to get the beer and Amanda smoked them, she is the one in the purple shirt.Why this picture is important-we spent a good part of the day on Saturday reliving college including outplaying 4 guys and meeting a bunch of new people. Quarters was taught & played, Beer Pong was taught and played, and there was a bunch of card games including Kings in the pool along with other fun card games. This picture is MoM making ANOTHER beer run for the fun & games.How many times does this happen?


2 comments:

Sarah B. B. said...

Honey, if you can play those games at this point in your life, you have earned MAJOR points with me. I struggle just to drink a whole beer before it gets warm!! I cannot imagine a day that included quarters AND beer pong. I'd be asleep/sick in no time flat. :) SOOO glad you had a great trip. :)

Monkey said...

jamaican me jealous with the scenery!