Today I called a friend that I work with on the phone our conversation went like this:
Me: "Hey, does A need his medicine? Do you want me to run it up to the nursery?"
Her: "No, I just gave it to him, but it does need to go in the fridge, can you put it in the fridge?"
Me: "Sure."
Her: "Man, I really need a cock this morning."
Me:"What? Oh that was funny! You have a guy in your room!"
Her: "He actually just walked by, oh my! I meant Coke or coffee!"
People are turning red at this point and I am laughing so hard I can barely speak-we work in a Christian school!
So about two minutes later T walks into the teacher workroom...
T: "Where is the medicine?"
Me: "I put it in the fridge."
T: "She wanted me to come and get it for her."
Me: "You should take her a cup of coffee, you know she puts cream & sugar in it, but I am not sure how much of each."
T: "She has a cock down there. I mean Coke, she has a Coke!"
Me: "What? Oh my what do you all have going on down there?"
T turning five shades of red left quickly leaving me on a laughing fit again, needless to say when I made it back upstairs I was in one good mood!
2 comments:
Now that is a hilarious story!
Your laughter is still ringing in my ears. :)
Post a Comment