Monday, October 13, 2008

For monkey & SBB

Yes, I can still hang with the big kids! Yes, after hanging with the big kids, one must rest, one thing I have learned since college, when objects start moving and you aren't, you are DONE. So I got out of the pool came back to the room and took a shower put on a t-shirt and slept for the next 12 hours. I woke up at 2:30 WIDE AWAKE, but managed to go back asleep and slept and slept and slept, I have two kids, I never get to sleep like that! Here is my point, I was proud of my "I can still hang" moment, but in honor of SBB & monkey's comments I had to post that yes, I did eventually call the quits and monkey here is one of the pictures. I will spare you the two with one of my old roommates humping my head and then laying on top of me. Which I was well aware was all happening, but couldn't manage to say get off of me!!

No trash can or toilet visits either-SCORE! (Oh, you wanted to know that!)

Next posting: Pumpkin Patch pictures!! I L-O-V-E the pumpkin patch!


4 comments:

krista said...

AWESOME! and i love that your head got humped.
and, seriously...now that i have a baby, i think the best vacation ever would be uninterrupted sleep in an air conditioned room. *oh* to dream!
p.s. i'm glad there were no bathroom visits after the shower. cause that would have ruined the whole 'uninterruped' sleep thing.
(you made me smile so much!)

Sarah B. B. said...

That is pretty hysterical, I have to admit. :) Jealous of the pumpkin patch - I don't even know where one is up here - must research that. :)

Lennye said...

Then one day you will get old (50 ish) and pray for sleep!

Monkey said...

For a minute I was like OOOOHHH...for MONKEY...but then I saw it was not this monkey!
I totally think it would be fun to see your head getting humped!!