Sunday, August 3, 2008

Not My Favorite

I love my job, I do, I love just about everything about it. (I don't even mind doing paperwork...shhh...don't tell anyone). I don't like doing lesson plans, I don't mind having a guide such as a curriculum map but I don't like committing to one thing per day, I might change my mind, I might get on a roll and then feel bad at the end of the day because I didn't go exactly by my plans then that makes me feel like I wasted my time. So you see really it is a vicious cycle one evil vicious cycle. I am even wasting time right now to avoid doing them. I think my compromise will be just do them for tomorrow and work on the rest later. Yes, that is my new plan for my lesson plans. HA! Here's to a great first day of school!

No comments: