Sometimes people tug on your heart in just the right way and it makes all the blues you were feeling go right out the door. This morning a co-worker called on me and shared some things with me and she said, in your card you said I could talk to you if I ever needed to, and I need to-I instantly forgot about the ten thousand things left to do and took time to hear her and hopefully give some sound advice give a hug and a smile and thought to myself, she has no idea how much she just helped me. It was a nice reminder for me that even though things are going blah for me, it is worse for someone else-all work related.
I wish I had the energy to write an ode because it would go something like this: Ode to the girl that cried wolf for the last three weeks and vomited in my room today. See, not that crafty and not in the correct form or anything but it gets the point across.
I am very excited about tomorrow because I get to attend my first parent's night as a parent and I won't have that inner battle most parents have that teach...because my kid is going to a different school than I teach I don't have to try to be in two places at once.
First time taking a bath without a seat!

Loving the freedom!

First bath with big brother without a seat (next day).

Finally I can touch this thing!! Playing together too!

No comments:
Post a Comment