Monday, March 2, 2009

We Love It!

We love it when Alex comes to visit. Ryan always says, "Now we have three brothers!" I have a sneaky suspicion he thinks we are okay too! I had the opportunity to see how close they are all becoming, Andrew was crying and Alex ran to him and said, "It is okay." Very sweet! I had to get a picture of his fabulous outfit today. ;) There is a Spiderman shirt on underneath the moose sweater.

3 comments:

Monkey said...

Fun, sweet boys! I need to ask Nat if she can give me some pics she took of us with Alex when we babysat the 13th....she got a funny one of Julie after Alex put stickers all over her face!

Natalie said...

My favorite three boys ever!
Yes, Monkey--I'll get the pics to you...eventually. :)

But I "offess"...I'm usually a little slow on non-prof. pics! :)

Monkey said...

Oh snap, that cracked me up! I've got something to "offess" to you...

"beall" you can be and get those pics over to me! :)