
Now, if this is your only paper to write on then you cut that part off, lick it off, scratch it out, something, you don't send this to your child's teacher, let alone with a child that can read cursive. You don't send this to your child's teacher at a Christian school! TWO TIMES I have notes like this. I did laugh, a lot, I had to send the text to all my teacher friends, because who gets a note on stationary like that? It is so out there that my good friend of almost 11 years called and said, that's funny, did someone create that and send it out? I had to convince her that it is real and I actually have to take those notes to court. Worth the time to share & worth the five minutes of laughing at it, not to mention the stress relief. This morning as I sat in the courtroom a nervous wreck I thought to myself, dearfuckface and I laughed a little and relaxed.
4 comments:
Clearly, I am missing about half of this story, which I will need to understand eventually, but for now, I'm just going to laugh hysterically with you. THAT IS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!
whoa...craziness!! That's some seriously fine parents that kid has.
I think that person will probably find me in 5th grade! Only someone truly off the bend would use that sationary for a note to the teacher in the Christian School.
awesome. i sure hope she was drinking a bud light for breakfast while she wrote this.
Post a Comment