You know what I like about me? I am a "do-er", usually, and I have to say usually, if I say I am going to do something, I do it. You know what annoys the crap out of me? When you get an e-mail addressed JUST TO YOU but 5 other people are on it too. When it says more or less, are you doing what I asked you to do? See, I have no problem with you checking up on me if you addressed that e-mail just to me, but I have a HUGE problem with you addressing it to me but CC: five other people. My response: I said I would do it, I am doing it, I have one other person to help, it is getting done. I pretty much stay true to my word, and if I wasn't going to do it, you'd be the first one to know. So today during nap time I called 30 people, then after the kids went to bed at 7, I finished calling the other 80. What I want to say is:
DEARFUCKFACE I did what you should've done.
Peace, love, & happiness
And now my public vent is done...thanks for reading. I am off to do the laundry, the folding part because I said I would do it, and I am a girl of my word....98% of the time anyway.
1 comment:
Oh me! Sounds like one of those days.
Post a Comment