At 8:30 I said NO MORE CLEANING for tonight anyway. :)
I borrowed Nick's stepmom's Rainbow vacuum cleaner because it is supposed to be the best vacuum out there in vacuum world. I went to town in Andrew's newly painted room (pictures soon) and I about fell out when it was time to change the water, it was NASTY! So I vacuumed it again...it was NASTY! So of course I rushed over to Ryan's room and started moving stuff around and his room was awful. Dog hair, dog hair, dog hair, dust, dog hair. I did Ryan's room two times then went to Andrew's room again. I pulled out the stove & fridge vacuumed & cleaned, vacuumed the couch including the cushions. With the cushions you put them in a garbage bag and shut it and your whole cushion melts down, it is cool! Anyway, today was a cleaning day and I am tired. My thought on our room, if the kids' rooms were so gross and she wasn't supposed to be in there then what is our room going to be like, she lived in it for five years! I told Nick he had to help with our room because there was too much stuff to move around.
Life without Maggie is an adjustment I keep looking for her, I am so in the habit of walking her, but believe it or not, Andrew seems to be doing better already. Crazy right? But he didn't cough nearly as much and he wasn't near as runny today. Hopefully, hopefully this is what is going "fix" him. I talked to my mom today while she was at work, Maggie was there with her, Maggie was having a great time. Hopefully this will be a happy move for her and Andrew (& Nick) will feel better. I miss my puppy though, she was awesome to snuggle with each night. :)
2 comments:
Rainbow vacs are awesome! I got to use my aunt's when I lived in Valdosta...was always gross disposing of that nasty water though. Four dogs = the very reason we got rid of all carpet...there's NO way you can ever keep carpet clean with a dog...and with allergies it's kinda hard keeping anything out of carpet at all times.
I'm glad Roo is doing better already, that is super good news!
Oh yeah, I am pretty sure you are thinking of a completely wrong kid on my blog post...I am pretty sure you are thinking of Matthew S. whose mom is a nurse...this kid I'm talking about is a kindergartner and his mom is most def. not a nurse.
Glad he's feeling better!! At least Maggie is somewhere that you can visit every so often. ;)
Post a Comment