Saturday, February 28, 2009

Andrew's Room & Rainy Day Fun

Andrew's Room Before:Andrew's Painted Room:
Look how perfect, it matches wonderfully & will be hung soon!
Andrew painted first while Ryan got ready, then Ryan came to paint. Andrew's pictures are on Nick's new phone...we'll get those soon. I love this next picture, it is very super hero like:
Andrew's stuff is on the left hand side. Ryan's stuff is on the bottom on the sheets that you can tell were added later. My stuff is on the far right-I was just having fun. :)

3 comments:

Monkey said...

He is so dang precious in his whitey tighties and super hero pose! Lovin' how well the Roo picture goes in Roo's new room! That blue does look exactly like what's in our bathroom.

Lennye said...

I miss my blue bedroom! That is my favorite color blue.

Natalie said...

Can't wait to come see the new room. Loving the "Super Princess" picture. :)