This morning we used glitter pens on a huge piece of paper. We were covered in glitter, so the boys took a bath. I had to get the perfect purple water, but I added too much coloring so it looked like Grape Kool Aid. We decided to finger paint. (I stole that idea from Natalie). I have wanted Andrew to finger paint for a while now, so it was the perfect time. You can paint, clean your fingers (Ryan asked for a brush because he doesn't like things on his hands) and clean your brush, clean your canvas to start all over, and then clean yourself all at the same time. Since I still don't have my camera back from my mom's here are some crappy phone pictures of our bath painting this morning.



3 comments:
Ooooohhhhhh too much fun! Dude...I am so going to find something for the boys now...something I saw on someone's blog about these color dissolving tablets for the bath. They bubble up and change colors and turn the water a color. Do you already have those?
Girl, I'm suprised the boys didn't change color after that bath!
Fun! Alex hasn't done that in a while, we need to break it back out.
Post a Comment