
Finished My Sister's Keeper last night and I really liked this book. I found myself thinking about it a lot while I was not reading it. It got me right away, I was talking to the lady that let me borrow it and she said she couldn't read it because of the cancer issue. I was joking around with her when I said, "Thanks for giving me a book about a woman with a firefighter husband with two kids two years apart, one of which has leukemia, I appreciate that!" That's when she told me she didn't actually read it. Anyway, it was over 400 pages long and I read the last 100 pages last night (and yes, I made it to bed before 11) because I was at a point in the book that I knew I wouldn't be able to get it out of my head if I didn't finish it. My suggestion is to borrow it and read it if you haven't already or if you have the extra money go buy it. When I Googled the title for the picture I found that a movie will be released in June. I will make sure I see it, although the last book I read that was made into a movie I couldn't actually watch the movie because too many important things were left out of the movie that were vital to the plot.
1 comment:
One day I will again read for pleasure! There is one book that if I was rich I'd make sure everyone had...Evidence Not Seen. This book will renew your faith!
Post a Comment