Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The real world consumes me lately. "I wish the real world would just stop hassling me..." love that song...and many others.

In the last almost two months the following has occurred:
big kid: in therapy again-play therapy this time-seems to be helping
small kid: finding his words, finally
husband: doing awesome
me: only 2 months away from not having a paycheck but trying to be faithful & hopeful that we will be provided for
family: having a good time making new memories together

Everything else has passed by in such a blur that I am not sure what all to report other than I feel like a groundhog poking my head out of my deep hole for a few seconds to get a look around to see if it is worth coming out yet or not.

Never liked the last few weeks of school, too much going on-it is exhausting...but only six more days to go, one of which is a half day. If you see me standing on the corner mid July it is just me trying to get the house payment together before August 1st. :) That makes ME laugh for so many reasons!

1 comment:

Lennye said...

I tell F at a nickel a throw, it will take me awhile to acquire money! Ha!

What can I tell you...God is faithful. I know from experience. He has to prove this to me over and over. It will all be okay.