Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Roobug!

It is hard to believe that one year ago today you were born. Happy Birthday, Roo!Your brother trying to help burp you, he volunteered, I never asked for the help.
You are 10 months old in this picture...you have grown so much!
Love the drool in this picture because it is what you do! You actually can't wear this shirt anymore...today you were grumpy but you are cutting four teeth at once, three of which are molars, I can't imagine how painful that is for you. Despite the slight moodiness you still managed to "get my nose" and tickle me this afternoon, too cute! (I would like to know who taught Roo the "get my nose" trick). You bring me great joy and I love you more than you will ever understand, you'll get an idea when you have your own, but it is a love that words can't express.

3 comments:

krista said...

happy happy birthday :-)

Lennye said...

Time flies! I remember when the boys were born and I'd stop working. It would seem like they were always going to be small. Trust me...it goes by fast.

Monkey said...

I can't even believe a year has happened already...that's the fastest year ever I think! It was good to see you all on Saturday! Hope Roo had a great one! :)