Sunday, December 7, 2008

Roo's Party

It was a jumping good time...

My "green" alternative to those plastic goody bags. With the help of my mom & Nick's ability to flip fabric inside out we created goody bags with bubbles inside. (or as one guest exclaimed: "These are the cheap bubbles!") I cut them out, my mom sewed the sides, I used stitch witch to close the tops, Nick flipped them, and I put the ribbons on them with the picture, Natalie took the picture, & I think it was worth it, now I hope people will reuse the bags.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

It was a great party! Honestly, it will be enough screeching and jumping to last me a while...but it was a fun time for everyone. Alex had great fun watching the kids and doing some jumping too. Thanks for having us!

Sarah B. B. said...

It was definitely jumping - I bet the whole family slept well. We were so glad to see y'all - we must do it again SOONER. :) LOVE YOU!

Monkey said...

Certainly not hard to see why the JUMPING takes place before the EATING...boy that could get nasty if not! :) We really enjoyed seeing you guys!