Monday, May 16, 2011

It Was Deep..

Today, I was scrubbing some cupcake pans that I borrowed and I was having some really profound thoughts. Where did those thoughts go? I have no idea. All I know is this, I was thinking deeply and thought it was worth blogging about...and now nothing.

So, I will blog about these pans. I was so excited about these pans until I got them home and started looking at them. They were NASTY! Like beyond nasty-nasty. So, I tried to clean them with some soap and water, nothing. I sprayed them with oven cleaner and let them sit overnight. Then I used a Brillo-type thing to scrub like crazy and the thoughts started. What happened to those pans? They look great! I put them in the oven for a test run and well, they don't smell so great...so we'll stick to the pans I have here at the house or pan I should say. Someone did let me borrow their pan so that will help. The last thing I want is funky tasting cupcakes because those pans were smokin'.

No deep thoughts here, not tonight. I am sure whatever it was I was thinking about was really good stuff.

I did want to post on fb tonight that I'd like to retain my whole class this year, but I didn't think that would fly well on fb and well honestly, I don't think that would fly well with parents. Onward! That is what I keep telling myself: ONWARD!

No comments: