Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 3ish

It is 12:16 p.m. and I thought I'd update so far. It is has been a good day, I feel like I have been running behind all day, but that's what happens when you get up an hour later than normal.

breakfast: Cocoa Pebbles (that was the last of them); coffee cup & a half
snack: Lean shake & apple (after the gym)
lunch: Lean shake
snack: peach
dinner: 2 very thin pork chops with brown rice & veggies

trip to the gym:
treadmill: 301 calories burned/random function @ level 9/4.0 mph/35 min./2.35 miles

bicycle: 135 calories burned/hill function-I went around the world today/90 mph or mpr (avg.)/5.0 miles

*I had to revamp my beautiful columns since they didn't look right after I published. Sad!

I will be honest, getting off the treadmill today I thought to myself I have burned one shake off that I haven't even had yet! It was a nice feeling. I had to push to finish today, not because I felt tired, I mean I was getting tired, but I was also getting bored. Gotta change it up when that happens, part of it was that the show I was reading on the t.v. went off. Yes, I do pick my treadmill based on what is showing on the t.v. I pop in my i-pod shuffle and listen to music while walking & reading the t.v. I get so into my music sometimes I want to bust out singing but I have to remember I am at the gym and can't do such things. I mean, I don't want to be like the ladies that think just because you have entered the gym the person you are talking to looses 90% of their hearing ability so you feel it necessary to yell at the person that is less than two feet away from you...but that is another post in itself. I feel good, I feel like I could go run another mile or two, or walk since I don't run, the point is day 3ish is going pretty good.

No comments: